Oral Surgery Chairs
Patient Dental Chairs
Improve the services at your dental practice with these high-quality chairs from DuraPro Health. Dental chairs may not seem like the most important piece of equipment in your practice, but they can have a significant impact on patient comfort and staff performance. You want your patients to feel at ease during their appointments, and a good dental chair is a critical part of that. In addition, the ability to position patients correctly for various procedures, exams and treatments helps dentists and hygienists do their work more effectively. Browse through the full collection of dental chairs on our site to find oral surgery chairs, orthodontic chairs, patient chairs, examination chairs and ped
What to Look for in a Dental Chair
Dental chairs are made to support the patient during their procedure — from teeth cleanings and X-rays through a root canal or oral surgery. Considering this, the chair needs to be adjustable. Specifically, it should be able to recline to a number of positions. Your dental chair should also be able to integrate with your operatory. To achieve this, elements like tubes, bowls and other equipment for cleanings and more complex procedures are designed to be attached to the chair. Finally, dentists must be able to position themselves with ease from any angle around the chair to work on the patient.
As you think about upgrading your practice’s dental chair, look for the following:
- Power controls that can be easily adjusted with the push of a button, touchscreen or joystick-like control — preferably, look for a chair that can be raised and lowered to reduce potential repositioning.
- Chair upholstery options — along with aesthetics, look for a material that’s easy to clean and sterilize.
- The type of cushioning each seat offers your patients, including for comfort and support — think about both the body and the headrest.
- Ergonomics, including how easily you and your staff will be able to treat and operate on a patient.
- Armrests and chair width, and how easily the patient will be able to get on and off the chair and remain in position during treatment.
- Operatory accessories and how they will work with the chair.
New and Refurbished Dental Chairs
It’s easy to find a great deal on dental chairs when you shop at DuraPro Health. We promise affordable quality for dental professionals like you, and we deliver with new models from top brands like A-dec, Boyd and Belmont, as well as refurbished solutions, all available at competitive prices. Selecting refurbished models allows you to save 40% to 60% compared with purchasing a new dental chair, so there’s a chair for every budget.