Boyd Surgical Chair Model S2615
- Products Model: 100-2695
- Product Brand: Boyd
- OEM Model: 100-2695, 100-2695B
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 3 Years
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
- Tri Function Foot Control with Auto Return: Programmable with One Touch Positioning, Power Interrupt Switch
- Headrest Options for Optimizing Positioning and Accessibility
- Arm Options to include Patient Arms and IV Arm Boards; Rail Mount or Compensating - Interchangeable from Left to Right
- Back Rails Added; Additional Flexibility in Patient Positioning
- Hand Control; Operates as an Alternative Method of Patient Positioning
- All Steel Frame
- Snap In-Snap Out Upholstery
- Emergency Power Lock Out Switch
- Cantilevered Lift Base with 14" Stroke
- Foot Protector
- Body Restraint Strap
- Choice of Arms to Mount on BOYD's "On Track Rail System" or Compensating Hub System
- Choice of Articulating Headrest
- Choice of Upholstery Style & Color (see links below)
- Base/Trim Selection of Putty or Black
- Three year warranty on parts, one year warranty on labor
Articulating headrest styles:
- Lever Lok - Release lever, position, and lock into place. Allows headrest to be positioned over the back for smaller patients and articulates over 90 degrees for airway management.
- Pinch Lok - Pinch tabs for positioning and release to lock.
- Rail Mount Accessories - slide along BOYD's "On Track Rail System". The Rail Mech allows front to back, up and down, and rotational positioning. Loosen the knob and position, tighten knob and you are locked into place. All Rail Mounted Accessories are universal and mount right or left. 2615, 2614 Models are equipped standard with Seat Rails. Back Rails are OPTIONAL. 2601, 2605 Models are equipped standard with Seat and Back Rails.
- Compensating Arms - automatically adjust with chair back. All arms are interchangeable from side to side, removable, and width adjustable. IV Arms rotate in multi positions with the touch of a lever. Arms drop to the side and out of the way for patient access/egress. A rm locking action holds the arm stable during surgical procedures.
Call for custom color options.