Integra SP VSO2 Portable Anesthesia Machine
- Products Model: SP VSO2
- Product Brand: Avante Health Solutions
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 2 Years
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
The Gold Standard in Portable Anesthesia
The Avante Integra SP VSO2 is a fully functional, compact and portable anesthesia system in a 27-pound package (without vaporizer). The Integra SP VSO2 anesthesia system is compact enough for the smallest surgery or imaging suite, and is fully portable. In keeping with Avante's commitment to quality, all Integra SP anesthesia systems include a two-year manufacturer's warranty.
The Avante Integra SP VSO2 is available with a hardshell carrying case for easy storage and travel. Wheels can also be added at your request for your convenience.
- Small and compact unit ideal for office based anesthesia
- Three gas machine (O2, N2O and Air)
- Mechanical anti-hypoxic device and air/N2O interlock
- Ventilator (options): DRE AV800, Ohmeda 7000 or 7800
- Selectatec®-compatible vaporizer mounting system
- Holds 1 vaporizer
- Specifically designed to accommodate low flow
- Auxiliary O2 flowmeter port
- Recessed flush valve
- Optional carrying case
- Two-year defective parts warranty
- Also available with the MRI-compatible Penlon Nuffield Ventilator
- Specifications: Height: 14 inches, Width: 16.5 inches, Depth: 10.5 inches, Weight: 27 lbs (without vaporizer)