Unico 1000 Series Basic Visible Spectrophotometer 110V
- Products Model: S-1000
- Product Brand: Unico
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
The UNICO 1000 Precisely designed and ruggedly built, this easy-to-use spectrophotometer is ideal for student use in high schools and colleges. It is suitable for general analysis and experiments such as Beer-Lambert, Absorption Spectrum, Chlorophyll, protein (biuret test) more.
The built-in secondary filters reduce stray light and increase precision. The student-proof positive safety stopper integrated with the wavelength dial prevents damage to the monochromator and grating. Large digital display makes reading much easier and USB interface allows customers to collect data easily.
- Sample holder for 10 mm diameter test tubes
- USB port for optional software
- Included are 10 mm square cuvette adapter; dust cover; user manual
- Voltage preset at 110V
- Manufacturer: Unico
- Product Type: Spectrophotometer
- Spectral Bandwidth: 20nm
- Monochromator: Single Beam, Grating System 1200 lines/mm
- Wavelength Range: 400-1000nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: ± 3nm
- Wavelength Repeatability: ± 1nm
- Stray Energy: < 2% @ 400nm
- Photometric Range: 0% - 100% T, 0 - 1.99 Abs
- Photometric Accuracy: ± 2%
- Photometric Noise: ± 1.0%
- Data Port: USB
- Light Source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp 6V/10W
- Voltage: 110V - 120V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Width: 16"
- Depth: 12"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 14lbs
For more information please check the technical specifications.