A fence feeder keeps containers off the ground to eliminate spills and waste. It's a great way to feed grain, pellets, or other feeds outdoors. This feeder comes with two heavy-duty metal clips for hanging on wire fencing for a portable feeder that's quick to install or move. Or, the feeder can be permanently mounted on a wall or rail by stapling the clips to the wood with fencing staples, or by attaching lag screws (not included) through the eyelets. High-impact polyethylene plastic stands up to tough farm use. Great for horses, sheep, goats, alpacas, llamas, and calves. Available in other colors. Measures 11 inch long by 6.75 inch wide by 6 inch high. Total capacity of 4.5 quarts liquid or 4 quarts dry.
- Portable fence feeder with heavy-duty metal clips for hanging on wire fencing
- Can be permanently mounted on a wall or rail with fencing staples (not included) or lag screws (not included)
- High-impact polyethylene plastic
- Total capacity 4.5 quarts liquid or 4 quarts dry
- Available in other colors
Recently viewed Products
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
Due to ongoing manufacturer shortages, some items may be temporarily back-ordered. If so, you will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have placed your order.
11" Fence Feeder with Clips
- Products Model: FF11BLACK
- Manufacturer: Little Giant
- Condition: New
Share this Product