Milano E-20 Power Procedure Chair
- Products Model: DRE Milano E-20
- Product Brand: Avante Health Solutions
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 2 Years
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
Advanced Features and Elegant Engineering €” an Exceptional Value
The DRE Milano E20 is a high-quality alternative to popular procedure chairs, allowing medical professionals to save money without sacrificing features. The Milano E20 offers innovative engineering, first-rate materials, modern styling, and the most advanced features in its class, for a very competitive price. This chair comes standard with 180° rotation, hand remote & foot controls and standard arm rests €” these are expensive add ons with most procedure tables/chairs.
This multi-specialty general procedure chair is available with options suited for most office-based medical procedures, including ambulatory surgery centers, procedure rooms, and examination areas. It naturally adapts to almost every physician, patient, procedure and environment. Dermatologists, plastic surgeons, oral surgeons, and ENT specialists have been using the Milano with great success.
The Milano E20 is comfortable for both the operator and patient alike, and ideal for lengthy procedures. It is wider than traditional procedure chairs and offers easy access to people with mobility difficulties, thanks to its adjustable height (lowers to 20.5"/52 cm). Its physician-configured adjustments provide excellent visibility within the operative field. It includes a wide variety of power positions and a smart "auto return" feature.The chair will lay completely flat in a table position.
- 180° chair rotation: Swivel feature provides for efficient access to multiple patient areas.
- Tapered head allows for easy access to facial areas for the practitioner.
- Foot pedal adjusts the height, back and level positioning.
- Lumbar support mattress: Ergonomic mattress design allows for lumbar-back support, patient head comfort and adjustable foot support.
- Convenient "auto return" function restores the chair to original position and saves operator time. This allows the patient to easily get on and off the chair.
- Footrest is easily extended via a manual control knob.
- Sleek system with a small footprint.
- Stitchless mattress/covering allows for easy cleanup and sterilization.
- Standard U.S armboard rails for a variety of accessories
- Roll holder
- Lamp adaptor
- Heel support
- Metal tray with support
- Jointed thigh support
- For bariatric patients: Can be manufactured with 4 additional inches on the seat, taking it from 23" to 27".
Voltage: 100-110 - 230V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Maximum Consumption: 100W
Couch Weight: 166 lbs. (75 kg)
Maximum Capacity Load: 440 lbs. (200 kg)