Flight DEFENDER II Aerosol Evacuator with UV-C
- Products Model: AE-2000
- Product Brand: Flight Dental
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 3 Years
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
NOTE: This is a new product with very high demand. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Due to the nature of it's intended purpose, this item is non-returnable.
The state of the art DEFENDER II Aerosol Evacuator System - Reduce the spread of airborne viruses. The DEFENDER is a unique high power suction system that evacuates viruses, bacteria, dust, and aerosols through a 4 stage HEPA Filtration system eliminating 99.97% of all particulate matter and then is filtered through a UV-C disinfection before being exhausted out. This system provides the safety needed to protect the staff, doctors and, patients alike. The DEFENDER II is quiet, powerful, and easy to maintain. In addition, the small footprint makes this system the most ideal for any chair side extraoral suction system for eliminating aerosols. See DEFENDER Product video (previous model).
- 4 Stage HEPA Filter with aluminum housing (CDC suggested)
- UV-C Disinfection (5w)
- High 250 CFMto capture all the aerosols
- Quiet Operation at only 59DB using a 350W motor
- Remote Control for Speed Control and on/off functions
- Easy to Change filter with LED Replacement Indicator and flow display
- Eazy Adjustable Directional 6' Duct
- Wheels for easy maneuverability of the machine
- Light weight and occupies a small foot print so dentist can work comfortably
- Easy to maintain and service.
|Description||DEFENDER Extraoral Aerosol Evacuator|
|Maximum Suction Power||3500pa (10 Levels of Adjustment)|
|Net Weight||62 lbs|
|Dimensions||16 x 12 x 22” inches|