- Padded seat and backrest
- Height and depth adjustable, dual, padded, flip arms
- Flip arm(s) positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- Dual, ClintonClean™ elbow rests
- A full 35" wide seat (89 cm)
- 1-1/4” square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel frame (3.18 cm)
- Extra, steel, center support
- Comfortable 2” padding throughout (5 cm)
- Neutral Gray powder-coated frame
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors
- ClintonClean™ arms option available
- 700 lbs. combined load capacity under normal use (317.8 kg) IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant should NEVER be left unattended. ORDERING NOTE: MUST add arm suffix number to model number when ordering any model with arm option, otherwise chair will be shipped as shown. All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
Seat—35"W x 21"D x 26"H Overall—46"W x 29"D Arm Height Range—33"– 39" Arm Adjustment—6"
665 ClintonClean™, Stationary Armrests and Straight Flip Arm(s)
Slate Blue Wedgewood Royal Blue Burgundy Desert Tan Country Mist WarmGray Gunmetal Black
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Recently viewed Products
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
Lab X Series, Bariatric, Extra-Tall, Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms
- Products Model: 66099B
- Manufacturer: Clinton
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Years
Share this Product