Lab X Series, Extra-Tall, Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms
- Products Model: 66011
- Product Brand: Clinton
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Years
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
- Padded seat and padded, arched backrest
- Height and depth adjustable, padded, flip arm
- Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- Height-adjustable, padded armrest
- ClintonClean™ elbow rest
- Extra height reduces bending for attendant
- 1-1/4” square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel, frame (3.18 cm)
- Comfortable, 2” padding throughout (5 cm)
- Neutral Gray, powder-coated frame
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors
- ClintonClean™ arms option available
- 400 lbs. load capacity under normal use (181.4 kg) IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant should NEVER be left unattended. ORDERING NOTE: MUST add arm suffix number to model number when ordering any model with arm option, otherwise chair will be shipped as shown. All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
Seat—17.5"W x 18"D x 26"H Overall—31"W x 27"D Arm Height Range—33" – 39" Arm Adjustment—6"
665 ClintonClean™, Stationary Armrests and Straight Flip Arm(s)
Slate Blue Wedgewood Royal Blue Burgundy Desert Tan Country Mist WarmGray Gunmetal Black
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.