CPS Complete 300 Cattle Pump System
- Products Model: 300CPS
- Product Brand: Springer Magrath
- Condition: New
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
Due to ongoing manufacturer shortages, some items may be temporarily back-ordered. If so, you will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have placed your order.
The Springer Magrath 300CPS Cattle Pump System includes everything needed to administer accurate dosage of both light and heavy-viscosity fluids to adult animals weighing 300 to 900 pounds. A must for post-calving drenches and tonics, and for administering electrolytes, nutrient mixes, mineral oil, or medications. Also effective for hydrating cattle for better response to antibiotics or vaccinations. Professional-quality system designed to be operated by one person, with a pump that requires only seven strokes per gallon. Features a 36-inch flexible stainless-steel esophageal probe that utilizes the natural extended neck position of the bovine to bypass the trachea and deliver the probe into the stomach, with a unique teardrop end for easy passage. Attached nose lead effectively holds the probe in place; built-in stop action reduces chances of regurgitation. System includes probe and attached nose lead, chrome-plated brass pump with hand grip, and 6-foot oil-resistant hose with screw-on brass fittings, all in a canvas carrying case. Built to last, designed for easy replacement of plunger and valve.
- Includes everything needed to administer accurate dosage of fluids to adult cattle weighing 300 to 900 pounds
- Pump requires only seven strokes per gallon
- Self-guiding esophageal probe with built-in stop action to reduce chances of regurgitation
- Includes probe, nose lead, pump with hand grip, hose, and canvas carrying case
- Larger size probe also available for cattle over 900 pounds (Item Nos. 500CPS or 500CPSPR, each sold separately)