Integra SL Anesthesia Machine
- Products Model: SL
- Product Brand: Avante Health Solutions
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 2 Years
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
The Integra SL Anesthesia System is a compact system for induction in operating rooms where space is at a premium. Clinician-focused choices and benefits, including electronic flow display options, and a functional top shelf module with power outlets and GCX compatible monitor mount.
*Patient Monitor sold separately.
- Electronic flow display and conventional flowmeter options
- Fully integrated ventilator and absorber
- HIS connectivity
- Intuitive design in a compact footprint
- Low life costs
- Electronic flow display and conventional flowmeter options are available
- Six ventilation modes
- New top shelf with secure GCX mounting system for patient monitors
- Territory-specific electrical outlet options
- Selectatec compatible backbar (one or two stations)
- Illuminated work space
- Large capacity drawer units
- GCX compatible aluminium uprights for additional accessory mounting Integrated CO2 absorber and bellows unit with ventilator interface
- Fully compliant to ISO 80601-2-13 Standard and to the Restrictions of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive
- Standard/cascade flow tubes--Cascade flow tubes with electronic flow display providing numeric representation of gas flow
- Virtual Flow Display (VFD) - numeric and graphic representations of flow tubes complete with virtual spinning bobbins, and a traditional total flow tube. Virtual Flow Display also provides touch screen control of back lighting, and under shelf lighting; audible and visual alarms and has battery back up.
- AV-S Ventilator: An easy to use, multifunction anaesthesia ventilator, designed for adult and paediatric patient profiles. Standard specification includes three advanced spontaneous support modes and electronic PEEP. Integrated oxygen monitoring and spirometry, plus seamless integration with both the absorber and anaesthetic machine, and HIS capability*.
- A200SP Absorber; A high performance absorber with a ventilator interface that provides ventilator mode switching, triggered by the bag/ventilator control. The unit has a quick-release canister, and the main components are autoclavable. A heater unit is offered as an option.
- Sigma Delta Vaporizer: Award winning, high performance market leader, offering multi-choice fill system options.
- Wide choice of territory-specific electrical power outlets, and a forward facing socket.
- AGS (Anaesthetic Gas Scavenging) system: a patient cable management arm, and a side mounted suction controller kit.
- Optional Patient Monitor: Lightweight, large color displays with up to 12 waveforms, available with touchscreen control
|General|| Physical Dimensions: 54.7 (H) x 28 (W) 27.6" (D) inches
Work Surface: Height: 33.8"; Size: 22.8" x 9.8"; Loading: 30 kg (66 lbs) - evenly distributed
Writing Tablet: 11.8" x 8.6"; Loading: 10 kg (22 lbs) - evenly distributed
Top Shelf: 28" x 13.7"; Loading: 30 kg (66 lbs) - evenly distributed
Drawers: 4.7" x 21.4" x 13.7"; Loading: 10 kg (22 lbs) - evenly distributed
Castors: Diameter: 5" - All with brakes
Pole-mount post: Bushed to accept 10" (1") or 8.6" (7/8") poles; Loading: 30 kg (66 lbs)
Gas scavenging fixing: Bracket on frame upright; Loading: 30 kg (66 lbs)
Common gas outlet: 22 mm male taper with coaxial 15 mm female taper connections
Weight: 110 kg (242 lbs)