Ray Foster Polishing Lathes are dynamically balanced for smooth, quiet operation and quality built for years of reliable service. They deliver a powerful 1/3 HP in a totally enclosed, dust and splash-proof housing for trouble free polishing and grinding. Our unique Variable Speed Lathe provides up to 4,000 RPM, giving you more power and speed than ever in a counter top dental lathe. All Foster Lathes feature rugged construction and modern design.
- 300 - 4,000 RPM speed range
- Constant torque 1/3 HP through the entire speed range
- Quick-change chuck is easily mounted on right side
- Standard dental taper shafts with chuck removers will accommodate all types of chucks
- Industrial grade, sealed ball bearings never need lubrication
- UL listed and CSA certified for electrical safety
- Base may be bench mounted
- Overall length (spindle tip to spindle tip) 13-3/4"
- Base dimensions 6-3/4" X 7-1/2" deep
- Height to center fo motor shaft 5-1/4"
- 1/3 HP, 115 volt 60 Hz standard
- 1/3 HP, 230 volt 50/60 Hz optional for export
- Net weight 40 lbs / Shipping weight 43 lbs
Recently viewed Products
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
Ray Foster PR 90 Polishing Lathe
- Products Model: PR90
- Manufacturer: Ray Foster
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
Share this Product