True Low Dose Cone Beam CT
- Free FOV (Field of View) with visible X-ray light guide.
- Industry leading resolution with voxel size of 70 microns
- Endodontics - Smallest FOV (4x3cm vs. 5x5cm).
- Reduce radiation dose up to 50% with Free FOV.
Panoramic Clarity Like Never Before
- Adaptive Moving Focus Technology
- Enhanced Imaging Processing Technology
- High-definition image quality
- Touch screen user interface
- Alpha Plus 160-CBCT FOV (image size) 16x10cm
Ceph Kits (optional)
- Scanning Cephalometry-Adjustable FOV with sizes up to 33x33cm.
- Standard Size One-Shot Cephalometry-30x25cm
- Large Size One-ShotCephalometry-33x33cm
Your Own Exposure Control - Free FOV
- Industry first visible light X-ray guide
- Guide light is applicable to Panoramic, CT and Cephalometric Scanning
Be Comfortable - Elegant Wireless Remote Controller
- Non-directional remote
- Facilitates all patient positions: Column height, laser alignment, LED guide light, Rotation and more
Powerful User-Friendly Imaging Software
- SMARTDent software for analyzing 2D images
- Powerful networking and DICOM 3.0 compatible
- RAYSCANweb - Convenient access to data anywhere or anytime, compatible with tablets and smartphones
This unit MUST be plugged into a dedicated electrical circuit with a breaker as well as a line conditioner to ensure more consistent current and protection against power surges.
Recently viewed Products
RAYSCAN Alpha Plus
- Products Model: PLUS160
- Manufacturer: Ray America
- Condition: New
Share this Product