One-of-a-kind image quality: Sharp and detailed images are enabled by a powerful tubehead and wide range of exposure settings that fit every patient's size. A special V-shaped radiation beam is essential to overcome anatomical differences between the patients.
User-friendly workflow - Just 2 selections need to be made from the control panel: 1. Imaging program 2. Patient size
All the Essentials Included
- Stable 5- point patient positioning
- Optimal imaging geometry
- Adjustable anterior layer position with 3 positioning lights
- Powerful high-frequency tube head design
- High-resolution CCD imaging sensor
- V-shaped collimation optimizes image quality
- Versatile software tools to enhance diagnostic capabilities
For more information view the product brochure.
This unit MUST be plugged into a dedicated electrical circuit with a breaker as well as a line conditioner to ensure more consistent current and protection against power surges.
Recently viewed Products
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
Instrumentarium OP-30 Digital Panoramic X-ray
- Products Model: INS-PANO04
- Manufacturer: Instrumentarium
- Condition: Refurbished
Share this Product