The Ray Foster Cyclone Dust Collector is a powerful and efficient dust collector for use in the dental laboratory. Designed for trouble-free performance and heavy duty operation. Quiet, portable and compact, makes it ideal for under the counter operation.
- Very quiet 59db noise level.
- One HP motor, 112 cubic feet per minute (CFM) suction power
- Easy to change, economical disposable paper primary filter. Retains 3 micron and larger particles
- Permanent cloth secondary filter for retention of the finest dust particles.
- Shipped complete with (1) 6' x 2-1/2" ID hose and (4) extra disposable paper dust bags.
- Available with optional foot switch or variable speed remote control box.
- Uses 1 1/2, 2 1/2 or 3 ID hose for adaptability to nearly every dust collection device.
- Unit size 12" x 12" x 16.5" high
- 35 lbs. net weight, 42 lbs. shipping weight
- 115 volt standard/230 volt, 50/60 Hz optional for export
Recently viewed Products
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
Ray Foster CDC1 Cyclone Dust Collector
- Products Model: CDC1
- Manufacturer: Ray Foster
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
Share this Product