Browse X-rays by Specialty
Cone Beam (CBCT) and 3D Imaging Systems
Digital Panoramic X-rays
Digital Panoramic and Cephalometric X-rays
Digital Dental X-Ray Sensors
Digital Sensor Positioning
Digital Scanners | Phosphor Imaging Plates
Protective X-Ray Aprons
WEHMER Cephalometric Products
Intraoral Scanners | 3D Printing
Handheld / Portable X-rays
Film Based X-ray Equipment
X-ray Parts & Accessories
Quality X-ray images are essential when it comes to providing good dental care. To make sure your practice has excellent on-site imaging solutions, shop DuraPro Health’s selection of Vatech America equipment. This brand has long been an innovator when it comes to dental X-ray imaging. And with a sharp focus on enhancing the quality of patient care, Vatech America is the perfect choice for any practice looking to upgrade to something modern and effective.
About Vatech America
Vatech routinely pushes boundaries when it comes to imaging, developing radiographic solutions that improve medical, dental and veterinary care. As an industry leader, Vatech has pioneered such advancements over the decades as 3-in-1 and 4-in-1 high-resolution digital X-ray systems, low-radiation CBCT devices, auto-switching systems, the first one-shot cephalometric, the first free FOV system, a 41-layer digital panoramic radiograph and dental applications of carbon nano technology.
Currently, the company’s product line includes:
- 3D imaging solutions that provide a high degree of resolution through compressed sensing technology and utilizing PANO, CEPH, CBCT and MODEL Scan technologies. Digital panoramic solutions are available.
- 2D imaging solutions that build off Vatech’s history of innovation to deliver advanced processing and high-resolution panoramic images for diagnostic purposes.
- Intraoral imaging, a line of advanced solutions designed to streamline the imaging process. Systems use Carbon Nanotube Technology and feature ergonomic construction to improve patient comfort.
Explore Vatech Dental Imaging Equipment
Because Vatech America specializes in imaging technology, this brand has one of the most impressive equipment lineups. You’ll find Vatech CBCT X-ray equipment at DuraPro Health, as well as machines for panoramic X-rays. Portable options and handheld X-ray machines are available to make imaging more flexible and accessible, and a variety of sensor sizes allows for crisp, clear imaging for all types of patients. With such an extensive selection of high-performance digital dental radiography systems, you’re sure to find a great fit for your needs.
At DuraPro Health, we offer affordable prices on all our dental equipment and supplies. That includes products from highly regarded brands like Vatech America. In addition, we offer refurbished dental equipment that is especially budget friendly. In fact, all our carefully restored refurbished items are available at just 40% to 60% off the price of new models, allowing you to save even more when upgrading to new imaging solutions and other dental equipment.
Getting clear images with dental X-rays is critical for providing the best level of care at your practice. Capture excellent images of your patients’ teeth with periapical X-ray machines from DuraPro Health. Along with digital panoramic X-ray equipment and portable X-ray machines, this type of imaging device is vital to many dental practices. It allows you to better visualize and diagnose oral health challenges that can’t be viewed sufficiently or accurately enough with standard teeth X-rays. Learn more about periapical dental equipment, and find out why DuraPro Health is the best source for this type of imaging device.
What Is a Periapical X-Ray?
As a matter of intraoral X-ray units, periapical systems feature two general formats. A periapical X-ray machine attaches a sensor to a swing-style arm, which is then secured to a fixed object like a cabinet, a wall or a rolling stand for better positioning. The other option, a handheld system, is more compact while still providing the degree of visualization you need.
For assessing dental health, periapical X-ray machines—or intraoral x-ray units—generate three types of images, including:
- Periapical, for a full perspective of all teeth, roots and supporting bones, as well as any restorations. This angle allows you to examine the teeth for impaction, abscesses and other concerns and provides sufficient visualization of the gumline and jaw area — key for determining the extent of tumors, decay and periodontal disease.
- Bitewing, which focuses on the upper and lower back teeth. This intraoral imaging option is ideal for identifying alignment issues, infection and gum disease, as well as potential bone loss.
- Occlusal, which is angled toward the floor or roof of the mouth. This type of dental imaging assists with identifying fractures, a cleft palate, tumors and other growths, extra and pre-emergent teeth, and determining if a foreign object has gotten dislodged somewhere.
When it comes to diagnosing oral health conditions, the right images can make all the difference. Upgrade your practice and expand your capabilities with the selection of high-quality periapical X-ray machines at DuraPro Health. With the ability to see the entire tooth all the way to the root, these X-rays provide a more well-rounded view of the issue at hand. Ultimately, this can be critical for obtaining the correct dental diagnosis. From there, it’s much easier to arrange for the most effective treatments and improve patient outcomes.
By adding this equipment to your dental practice, you’ll be able to better serve your patients and provide them with the effective care they need. You can even promote it as a unique service offering to help differentiate your practice from competitors in the area.
Top Periapical X-Ray Manufacturers
DuraPro Health has been providing dental equipment, including periapical X-ray machines, for over 25 years. Today, we serve professionals like you through new and refurbished solutions that are inspected and restored to like-new appearance and functionality.
Our selection of periapical X-ray equipment includes options from some of the most trusted names in the field of dentistry. Choose from manufacturers like Acteon, Corix, Belmont and Owandy to get the best X-ray machine for your needs. Explore wall-mount systems, intraoral X-ray devices and other types now.
For most models, you’ll see a list of suggested accessories that can be included with your purchase, making it easy to find everything you need within a few clicks. Shop all dental equipment for X-rays at DuraPro Health to find the right imaging equipment at the right price.