Cabinet/Wall Mount Lights
Ceiling Mount Lights
Track Mount Lights
Unit/Post Mount Lights
A-dec (Quality Refurbished)
A-dec* (Austin Dental Equipment Company) has been a leader in dental innovation since 1964. DuraPro Health acquires previously owned A-dec equipment, independent of A-dec, including integrated dental patient chairs and delivery systems, dental lights, stools and accessories. Every piece of previously owned equipment then undergoes the quality refurbishment process, developed and executed exclusively by DuraPro Health.
About A-dec Dental Equipment
A-dec has become one of the more prominent names in the dental industry. Today, they carry a full line of dental operatory equipment that goes beyond providing a comfortable, ergonomic experience for patients and practitioners. The company strives to improve dental practice and outcomes through a combination of:
- Care for both patients and dental professionals.
- Developing or implementing technologies, features and improvements based on need.
- Routine reassessments of equipment.
- Collaboration, communication and creativity.
- Service to the public.
- A commitment to quality and product consistency.
- Simplicity and resource conservation.
Refurbished A-dec Dental Chairs, Stools and Equipment
Explore quality refurbished products from A-dec / adec dental equipment, including the Cascade, Radius, A-dec 500, A-dec 400, A-dec 300, Decade, Priority and much more. We have served the dental industry for over 25 years, promising professionals affordable quality equipment and supplies. Our selection of used A-dec dental chairs, stools and other equipment reflects this.
- We test all mechanical components. Parts not meeting performance standards are repaired or replaced.
- We assess the electrical systems of all equipment. We test each for operation and safety, and make repairs as necessary.
- All dental equipment is restored to a like-new appearance.
- We support one of the largest selections of refurbished dental equipment with an expansive network of technicians ready for service and support.
*DuraPro Health is not an authorized reseller of A-dec parts, equipment or tools — new or used.
Maintain well-lit workspaces in your clinic or practice with the selection of high-quality dental lights from DuraPro Health. Without proper lighting, even the best dentists can’t do their work effectively. That’s why it’s so important to make sure you have the proper illumination for all kinds of daily tasks, from routine examinations and treatments to the most detailed procedures. Learn more about our collection of new and refurbished dental lights to find the best fit for your operatory and office.
Getting Your Dental Lighting Right
Lighting isn’t just a matter of aesthetics in a dental practice. Instead, it’s critical to the quality of care that patients receive.
Dental chair lamps help illuminate the patient’s mouth for cleaning, hygiene and more invasive procedures. These fixtures are built to be attached to a chair, ceiling, wall or cabinet and feature a swivel arm for better positioning and overheat visibility. Added to this, intensity settings let you adapt illumination to the procedure and setting.
Along with mounting location and configuration, dental lights include the following types:
- LED dental lights require less energy, generate less heat and last longer than traditional halogen lamps. Along with these savings, LED dental lights tend to provide a more comfortable experience for patients.
- Halogen dental lights are a more traditional fixture using a gas-filled incandescent lamp.
- Fiber optic dental chair lamps feature flexible construction that can be added to handpieces for finer illumination of the mouth. These dental lights aid various diagnostic procedures, including examining plaque, fractures and fissures.
Without the right lighting, dental professionals could miss certain issues during examinations or perform procedures and treatments with less precision. The mouth is a confined space to work in, which is why proper lighting is so important.
Dentists who are opening a new practice or updating older equipment should carefully select the lighting for each type of space, from examination rooms to dental operatories. This can help ensure the best results for every patient.
How to Choose Dental Lights
Consider a wide variety of dental lighting options to make sure you have the proper illumination for dental work. Wall-mount dental lights and ceiling-mount lights are typically easy to position and situated far enough from patients and staff to avoid being in the way. Overhead lights and post-mount lights are other popular options when ceilings and walls aren’t available nearby. Don’t forget about other, more specialized types, such as dental curing lights, when choosing your supplies.
Explore new and refurbished fixtures from Boyd, Engle, Flight Dental, TPC and other brands now.