The A6 Patient Chair is a compact, ergonomic and modern dental chair. It features a hybrid lift system that combines a strong hydraulic base and a quiet electromechanical back motor that allows a smooth synchronized movement of the chair to deliver faster patient positioning.
In addition, the thin backrest and contoured base plate allows the user optimal maneuverability and access to the oral cavity. The ergonomic design of the chair allows you to work efficiently at 9, 10, 11 or 12 o'clock positions without any obstructions. Available in 12 Upholstery Colors.
A6 Patient Chair (Standard Features)
- Hydraulic Base and Electromechanical Back Rest
- Seat Height 13.7" to 29.5" (350 to 750mm)
- Backrest Reclining Angle -5° to 64°
- Electronic Deluxe Foot Control: 2 Programmable positions, Auto-Return and Last Position
- Input Voltage Model A6 (110v or 220v)
- Input Voltage Model A6-E (110v)
Packing Dimensions: 55.1" (1.4m) x 44.1" (1.12m) x 49" (1.25m)
Gross Weight: 770lbs (350kg)
Net Weight: 660lbs (300kg)
Natural working condition:
- Environment temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Related humidity: = 80%
- Power supply : ~110-220V ± 10%; 50Hz ± 10%, total power of unit: 360VA
- Bearing capacity of the chair = 400lbs
- Hydraulic motor with 380mm as the lowest position capability of the chair.
- Dual 180 rotatable arms allows for convenient placement of cuspidor and tray units for doctor and assistant.
- Thin backrest provides the optimal space and access for the dentist and close positioning to the patient.
- 12 seamless or plush upholstery colors.
- 2 programmable chair position settings to make the work more efficient for the dentist.
- Synchronized backrest and seat movements to provide the most comfortable patient seating
Recently viewed Products
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
Flight A6 Patient Chair
- Products Model: A6-E
- Manufacturer: Flight Dental
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Years
Share this Product