Base Vac 2HD Series Dry Vacuum System 5-8 Users
- Products Model: 2800012
- Product Brand: Base Vac
- OEM Model: 1HD4.25P, 1HD4.40P / 2800006
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Years
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
The system that changed the way dentists thought about dry vacuum.
- Remote start capability built in for HD series - remote switch not included.
- Exhaust Kit includes piping from pump with P-Trap, drain and 23 inches schedule 80 1 ¼ inch pipe. Inlet Kit includes hose and fittings from air water separator to vacuum pump.
- As with all dry vac suction systems a drip leg is recommended on the exhaust line to prevent condensate return to the pump and is included with all systems.
- This is the maximum number of users during normal working conditions (includes diversity). for 100% redundancy (back up / spare) do not count 2nd motor in calculation
- All models adjustable from 5" Hg to 25" Hg. Recommended set point 15" Hg to 20" Hg
- Noise level measured at 3.5 feet with inlet and exhaust piping connected.
- Weight excludes packaging for shipping.
- Optional 3 Phase 230 / 460 / 575 - 220v single phase models include a buck boost with each pump to adjust voltage to 220 volts +/- 5 volts
- Systems come complete with: air/water separator, auto drain kit, quick disconnect hose kit, inlet piping kit and exhaust piping kit.
- 1HD Series pumps are expandable to 2HD systems with a simple upgrade kit or up to three pumps, with the addition of a wall mounted control panel and upgraded inlet and exhaust piping kits.
- Larger capacity and continuous run air water separators are compatible with 1HD systems.
|Model||2HD 4.25P||2HD 4.40P|
|Users||2 x 2.5||2 x 4|
|Operatories||5 - 6||8 - 12|
|hp||2 x 1.2||2 x 2|
|Amps||2 x 8.8||2 x 9.5|
|Voltage||220V, 1 Phase||220V, 1 Phase|
|L x W x H||28" x 18" x 38"||28" x 18" x 38"|
|Lbs||2 x 94||2 x 121|