An Equipment Monitor that is designed to monitor the performance of dynamic-air-removal 132-134°C (270-273°F) steam sterilizers each day. 6 packs/bag. Test Pack, Disposable, 30/cs (105 cs/plt) (US Only)
As an Equipment Monitor, the 3M™ Comply™ Bowie-Dick Test Pack 1233LF is designed for testing air removal efficiency of 132-134ËšC (270-273ËšF) dynamic-air-removal-steam sterilizers. Test packs will reproducibly detect residual air in the sterilizer chamber due to air leaks, air removal failures and inadequate vacuum. Complies to ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140-5:2007 and are Type 2 (Category s2) Special Indicators as categorized by ISO 11140-1:2014.
- Designed for testing air-removal efficiency of 132-134°C (270-273°F) dynamic-air removal steam sterilizers
- Test pack will reproducibly detect residual air in the sterilizer chamber due to air leaks, air removal failures and inadequate vacuum by testing the air removal efficiency of 132-134°C (270-273°F) dynamic air-removal steam sterilizers
- Indicator sheet will turn a uniform dark brown/black color except when air removal failures, such as air leaks, occur. Can be filed for record keeping.
- Ink is not made with lead materials
- 3M™ Comply™ Bowie-Dick Plus Test Pack 1233LF is equivalent in performance to the Bowie-Dick Towel Pack described in ANSI/AAMI ST79
- Two year shelf life
Recently viewed Products
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. If you have questions regarding product images click here.
3M™ Comply™ Bowie-Dick Type Test Systems Disposable Test Pack
- Products Model: 1233LF
- Manufacturer: 3M Health Care
- Condition: New
- Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
Share this Product