Dental Tray Covers

There are two types of dental tray covers used in dentistry to provide a barrier between the tray and instruments used during patient care. They can be paper liners or full coverage plastic dental tray sleeves. The paper liners are also called bracket tray covers. They are constructed of low-absorbency paper and come in a variety of sizes and colors. Plastic dental tray covers offer more protection against cross-contamination when compared to paper tray covers. Both types are single-use disposable supply products sold in multi-packs.

Crosstex, Medicom, and Mydent all make dental tray covers.